Wednesday, September 11, 2013

McQuade: The Lone Wolf Takes a Mate

Here's our reviews from AMAZON ON MCQUADE. If you've read our story, please stop by and post a review, if you haven't...McQuade is waiting just for you 5.0 out of 5 stars for McQuade on Amazon.com I loved it!, September 7, 2013 Anonymous says: I got pulled in by the description of this book and I've always enjoyed stories written by Lynn Richards, so I was hoping it wouldn't disappoint and it most certainly didn't!! The chemistry between the H/h is off the charts and the story is great, not to mention I LOVED the HEA!!! I hope we see Briggs' story soon!! 5.0 out of 5 stars For McQuade on Amazon.com BUY THIS BOOK FAST!!!!! I loved it. I hope Lynn will write more about McQuade and Rose soon. Buy Lynn Richards books you will not be disappointed! 4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise surprise!!, September 6, 2013 A pleasant surprise! I liked what I read in the book summery but I though it was just going to be something to read to fill the boredom of work breaks ... then it grabbed me when i least expected it! The next thing I know the book is done and I'm trying to explain my long lunch to the boss! 4.0 out of 5 stars so so good, September 2, 2013 – Amazon This book is incredibly hot and it is a hit for this author. I am already a fan of this author so when I saw the new book I had to get it. Let me tell you it did not disappoint. My only problem was trying to stay away from it while trying to get other things done. The relationship between McQuade and Rose is not an easy one. McQuade is use to being his own man and is not and does not want a mate. Rose on the other hand has been put down for so long she doesn't know what to do when something or someone good is staring her in the face. This book is a great give and take, push and pull between two stubborn characters that you will be rooting for till the very last word. I would highly recommend this book 5.0 out of 5 stars The Lone Wolf Takes A Mate, September 2, 2013 - Amazon I recommend this book to everyone, I loved every page from the beginning to the end. I look forward to reading more of the authors book

No comments:

Post a Comment